Experienced in sales marketing with a degree in business administration, my aim is to fortify the company’s market visibility and maximize efficiency to increase the company’s productivity and profitability.
• Strong negotiation skills
• Effective communication skills
• Adept and abreast with the latest market trends
• Creative and efficient cost-cutting strategies
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Adobe
• Strong mathematical skills
VP, Sales, July 2007 – Present
Easter Seals Inc., Chicago, IL
• Built a network of 40 customers which increased three times in just 2 months.
• Created intricate banner and ads designs that would attract customers to purchase the products.
• Sold an average of $300,000 worth of products on a daily basis.
• Determined customer needs and provided designs and specifications to designers according to customers’ requests.
• Scouted for the best lumber/wood and negotiated with log suppliers for bulk orders.
Sales Manager, May 2004 – June 2007
E & J Gallo Winery, Modesto, CA
• Facilitated sales and staff meetings to discuss lead generation processes.
• Developed sales plans to fortify the IPO accounts.
• Attended to client complaints and offered a win-win solution.
• Monitored the competitor’s market standing and developed strategies to be at par with their strength.
• Reviewed and analyzed the pricing of the company and ensured that there is neither over pricing nor under-pricing.