Laurie Sosa 2141 Briercliff Road Garden City, NY 11530 (222)-238-8529 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Gerardo Glenn Human Resources Manager Spirit Airlines 3452 Ben Street East Lansing, MI 48823
Subject: Application for position of Aircraft Technician
Dear Mr. Glenn,
I am applying for the position of Aircraft Technician as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Spirit Airlines.
The experience and skills I have to offer Spirit Airlines include:
– I hold B.S in Aircraft Technology gained at All State Commercial Aviation Training, Shelton, CT in 2005.
– I have extensive experience in the general serviceability of aircraft and in diagnosing and troubleshooting of the various systems to determine the cause of any malfunction of components.
– I have experience in checking and replacing assemblies and sub-assemblies and components using common and special tools as well as high precision instruments
– I am familiar with the static and dynamic balancing procedures of the main rotor and tail rotor assemblies in helicopter aircraft.
– I am familiar with the rigging and adjusting procedures for sub-systems such as flight controls, flaps, stabilisers, ailerons, fuel linkages, and pitch change linkages.
– I have experience in testing and repairing components pertaining to the airframe and fuselage.
– I have participated in post-maintenance test flights where the evaluation of maintenance quality is carried out and verified.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (222)-238-8529, or send me an email at email@example.com. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Aircraft Technician.