Only 1 entry per person. See official rules below.
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOLUNTARY PARTICIPATION.
1. Eligibility: The RN_NRSP Email Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (“US”) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers and representatives of Resume-Now provider (hereinafter: “Resume-Now” or “Prize Provider”), its parent and affiliate companies are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.Prize Provider:
City View Plaza II
48 Road 165,
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM (New York Time), 12th June 2023 and ends at 12:00 AM (New York Time), 12th August 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Resume-Now’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
How to Enter: Each entry is referred to below as an “Entry”. All entries will be received online through an email invitation to complete a customer survey. The Sweepstakes will require an entrant to undertake a nominal action (responding to a survey) prior to clicking to enter a Sweepstakes. Following this action, the entrant will click and be entered in that Sweepstakes. There is no cost to participate in the survey. Limit one entry per person. Entries must be received by 12:00 AM (New York Time), 12th August 2023 (“Entry Deadline”). Winner will be selected randomly from eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one Entry during the Sweepstakes Period will void all Entries of such entrant and result in disqualification. All Entries must accompany a completed survey.
Entering constitutes an entrant’s full agreement to give Prize Provider a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Entry and any component thereof, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including without limitation for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documents that may be required for Prize Provider or its designees to make use of the Entry. By entering, you warrant and represent that your Entry does not infringe on any rights of any third parties, and you further agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules. No more than one person can enter using the same email address. Entrants submitting multiple entries or violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
The entrant certifies that he/she has been told of the confidentiality of information collected for the survey and the anonymity of participation. All materials deriving from participation in the survey will be kept anonymous, except as specifically agreed upon by the parties. Any information obtained from this Sweepstake may be used in any way and at the discretion of the Prize Provider. Any oral or written information exchanged with Resume-Now in respect to the survey shall be treated by the entrant as confidential information, and shall not be publicized or disclosed in any manner to third parties, except if the information is in the public domain; if its disclosure is required by applicable law; or if there is an express written consent from Resume-Now.
If you are a potential winner, after the close of the Sweepstakes you will receive an email from Resume-Now to the same email address you used to enter that will contain detailed prize claim instructions. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
LIMIT: Each entrant may only enter one (1) time per valid email address during the Sweepstakes. If a potential winner cannot be contacted through the email address provided in the entry, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Resume-Now is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY Resume-Now, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Potential Winner Selection and Verification: On 12:00 AM (New York Time), 12th August 2023 Resume-Now will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible Entries. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Resume-Now’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide means of identification or any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Resume-Now will select an alternate potential winner for the applicable prize by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
7. Prizes: There will be one (1) winner chosen at the close of the Sweepstakes by a random drawing of all eligible Entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Resume-Now. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
8. General Conditions: Resume-Now reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Resume-Now in its sole discretion. Resume-Now reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Resume-Now reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Resume-Now ‘s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release: By entering this Sweepstakes or taking receipt of any prize, entrants and/or winners, agrees to release and hold harmless Resume-Now and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation to personal injury, death, and/or damage to or loss of property, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any Sweepstakes or prize related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. Resume-Now reserves the right (but is not obligated) to increase both the number of winners and prizes awarded at any time. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Resume-Now reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible entries.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in New York, NY; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Resume-Now in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.