How To Land The Experienced Crafts People and Artisans Job
Finding a job opening in the Skilled Trades industry isn’t tough, but getting hired is a much bigger challenge. You need to demonstrate the skills and experience that hiring managers are looking for, and that’s why you need a well-written Experienced Crafts People and Artisans cover letter.
The following Experienced Crafts People and Artisans cover letter template offers step-by-step guidance to writing a cover letter that will move your application to the top of the pile!Create Cover Letter
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
(555) 123-9876 firstname.lastname@example.org
February 7, 2013
Dear Hiring Manager,
As a skilled union pipe fitting professional with 14 years experience in the industry and close to 7 years experience as a union journeyman, I offer expertise that will benefit your company.
My background includes both hands-on pipe fitting and welding as well as supervisory experience as project foreman. I am committed to producing quality work and driving process improvements in both underground and above ground piping systems repair and installation projects.
Key achievements include:
- Directing pipe fitting and welding projects as foreman including a project with Gem Industrial involving the remodeling and repair of a new ethanol plant refinery’s sulfur unit.
- Performing planning and layout tasks for various pipe fitting and welding projects including creating material lists, projecting required manpower needs and ordering construction supplies.
- Expert in installation, repair and maintenance in commercial and industrial environments such as chemical plants, schools, hospitals and factories comprising of gas, water, fuel and plumping piping systems.
- Selected to represent the Union Hall in the State Apprenticeship Competition in 2005.
To compliment this background, I became an official Union Pipe Fitter in 2006, have earned United Association (UA) Welding Certifications and have completed Nuclear Packages and Procedures Leadership training.
In summary, I believe my industry skill and supervisory experience as project foreman will serve me well in a position as superintendent or field engineer for your company. I would welcome a personal interview to further discuss my qualifications.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review my resume and for your kind consideration.