How To Land The Entry Level Dental Assistance Job
Finding a job opening in the Dental industry isn’t tough, but getting hired is a much bigger challenge. You need to demonstrate the skills and experience that hiring managers are looking for, and that’s why you need a well-written Entry Level Dental Assistance cover letter.
The following Entry Level Dental Assistance cover letter template offers step-by-step guidance to writing a cover letter that will move your application to the top of the pile!Create Cover Letter
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999 C: (555) email@example.com
September , 2014
To Whom It May Concern,
You need a sharp dental assistant with great attention to detail and excellent skills. My education and training make me an ideal candidate for this position.
Please review my attached resume for more details on the following qualifications:
- Graduate of Great Oak’s 10 month, 900 credit hours, dental assisting program.
- Skilled in examining teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment to evaluate overall dental health.
- In depth knowledge of infection control procedures and equipment/instrument sterilization.
- Capable of advising and instructing patients regarding preventive dental care.
- Able to provide instruction on diet, brushing, flossing, the use of fluorides, and other issues to promote dental health.
- Extensive experience providing exceptional customer service and possessing superb administrative skills.
I’d be happy to provide greater detail about my skills and experience during an interview. Please call me at your earliest convenience.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with and learn from you and your talented team. I look forward to speaking with you soon.