Sergio Hernandez 1204 Ash Avenue Saint Louis, MO 63146 (999)-971-5108 email@example.com
Mr. Evelyn Sturdivant Human Resources Manager Delta Airlines 4223 Coventry Court Baton Rouge, LA 70814
Subject: Application for position of Aircraft Mechanic
Dear Mr. Sturdivant,
I am applying for the position of Aircraft Mechanic as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Delta Airlines.
The experience and skills I have to offer Delta Airlines include:
I hold a degree in Aircraft Technology gained at ATI Technical Training Center, Houston, TX in the year of 2003. I also hold Automotive Engineering Technology.
– I have extensive experience in the inspection, service, maintenance and repair routine where necessary, of aircraft of many diverse types. I also have experience of providing high quality mechanical maintenance to aircraft to ensure the required level of safety prior to take off.
– I have experience of conducting appropriate tests on machinery and equipment to ascertain its airworthiness and continued efficiency.
– I have experience in performing the necessary preventive maintenance to aircraft, performing inspections, modification and repairs where and if necessary.
– I can maintain a comprehensive and accurate record of all maintenance, inspections and repairs carried out.
– I am familiar with making recommendations to managers for the need to purchase required equipment and to restock consumables where necessary.
– I can maintain a standard inventory of spare parts to ensure uninterrupted maintenance schedules.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (999)-971-5108, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Aircraft Mechanic.