Travel and Hospitality Resume Templates
How to write a Travel and Hospitality Resume
- Brainstorm your accomplishments – Using a separate piece of paper, brainstorm your achievements.
- Find a strong Travel and Hospitality resume sample to use as a resource – Choose from our extensive assortment of resume samples to find one that helps you craft your own.
- Design a header to place at the top of your Travel and Hospitality resume – Make a header that includes the following information: your full name, email address, phone number, and personal website (if you have one).
- Make a direct summary statement that focuses on the company’s wants – Set up a summary statement that encompasses your skills, accomplishments, and a general sense of your professional identity. Review the job description to make sure that you address the company’s needs as well.
- Include your skills in a qualifications or areas of expertise section – Next, make a list of your professional abilities for your Travel and Hospitality resume. Ensure that each talent is applicable to the job description.
- Illustrate your work history as a work experience section in your Travel and Hospitality resume – List the jobs you’ve had in reverse chronological order. Write the dates you worked, the position you held, and the name of the company.
- Give an in-depth look at your Travel and Hospitality work history – In bullet point form, detail your duties and achievements at each job. Use the list you made in step one as a guide. Make sure your points are applicable to the job description.
- Present your education – Think of the highest degree or diploma you received. Write the name of the degree or diploma you obtained, where you got it, and the year you graduated (or will graduate).