Land the Receptionist Manager Job
Are you curious about a career in the Administrative Support industry? There are jobs throughout the country, but you need to stand out if you want to impress a hiring manager.
Our Receptionist Manager cover letter template shows you how to write a cover letter that will separate you from other job seekers. Nab the job you’re aiming for by crafting a job-winning cover letter today!
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999
Cell:(555) 123-9876 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Hiring Manager,
As an efficient administrative and travel system professional with progressive experience within the United States Marine Corps, I offer expertise that will benefit your organization.
My background includes strengths in travel planning, staff training, and general office operations management. I am dedicated to developing streamlined office policies and procedures to enhance organizational effectiveness. As an Administrative Specialist for the USMC, I provided comprehensive staff training on proper procedures related to traveling, promotion, and general administrative duties.
Key qualifications include:
- Train, mentor, and provide continual support for military staff, guiding them through the travel arrangement process according to established protocols.
- Manage battalion travel system for over 600 marines, executing proper protocols necessary to arrange flight, lodging, and per diem.
- Streamline office operations by creating consistent procedures relating to traveling, promotion, and general administrative duties training, confidential records management, and official correspondence.
- Maintain and organize the Marine Corps Total Force system, a database containing personnel information of over 1000 employees.
- Current U.S Government Secret Security Clearance, 2010.
To complement this background, I have completed diverse military training in Counseling Principles and Education, Personal Finance, and Leadership.
My enclosed resume will give you a better understanding of my background and skills. Please feel free to call at any time to discuss the requirements of this position.