To help the company cope with its everyday operations effectively and efficiently and ensure the timely delivery of outputs and services to the clients.
2781 C Street
Dedham, MA 2026
Date of Birth: May 6, 1979
Place of Birth: MA
• Knowledgeable in people management
• Excellent time management skills
• Superb leadership skills
BS in English, 2007
University of Michigan, Arbor, MI
Team Leader, 2007 – Present
Century Link Inc, Monroe, LA
• Identified the weak areas of the individual and designed appropriate training.
• Presented opportunities to the team and encouraged them to be actively involved in company programs.
• Coached and trained team members to address resource and time constraints.
• Recognized the strengths of every team members and planned ways to enhance the same.
• Disseminated information from the bottom of the company up to the top management.
Call Center Team Leader, 2006 – 2007
Marriott International, Inc, Bethesda, MD
• Acted as communication officer between the top and middle management in terms of project updates.
• Managed the shifting schedule of team members.
• Ensured that the team is within their performance metrics.
• Ensured that every agent is on floor as scheduled.
• Approved and disapproved promotions of agents as deemed necessary.
Training-Workshop in Meeting Management Objectives
Certificate in Gender Sensitivity
Most Valuable Player
The Concentrixx Club
Familiar in Office Tools
Expert in multitasking
Resourceful and self-starter
Adept in using computer