Looking for CV Template ideas? See our sample for Judge CV Templates Create Resume
Regina Perez123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code Cell: 000-000-0000 email@example.com
Professional SummaryRespected, experienced, and compassionate jurist with the credentials to mediate on questions of law between litigating parties. As a Judge, I prepared to hear arguments and review evidence. Will be the unbiased ear that either renders decisions or ensures juries abide by rules of the court and come to reasonable conclusions regarding legal matters.
- 20+ years in the field of law
- Fair and honorable decisions
- Critical reasoning
- Active listening skills
- Project management
- Exceptional negotiator
- Performance assessment
- Social perceptiveness
ExperienceDistrict Judge – March 2007 to Present Company Name, City, State
- The judge in arraignments, non-jury and jury probation violation hearings, and pretrial dispositions.
- Preside over criminal misdemeanors and criminal traffic violations.
- Issue opinions and case decisions in chambers based on relevant laws, regulations, and research.
- Meet with attorneys to discuss matters, disputes, settlements and to review court procedures and rules.
- Impose sentencing after the jury returns Ã¢”guiltyÃ¢” or Ã¢”responsibleÃ¢” verdict.
- Issue marriage licenses and perform marriage ceremonies.
- Over 35 percent of the caseload was pro bono, representing indigent clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies.
- Negotiated with DA to get the best possible solution in client cases.
- Managed full felony caseload.