It is important that your curriculum vitae is tailored to each employer. You want to make sure that it stands out and catches the eye of a hiring manager. Only by tailoring it can you ensure this may happen. However, your document also must look professional and polished. To help you out, the following food processing manager cv template can serve as a roadmap to help you ensure you have the formatting correct and all the right information included.Create This CV
Food Processing Manager CV Template
Dehome, MI 33333
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 555-478-2211
Reliable and focused food processing manager with over 10 years of experience in the industry. Committed to safety and quality, having won two safety awards and three quality awards from employer. Strong leader with the capability of motivating employees and making them love coming to work. Skilled in management and production procedures. Excellent ability to resolve issues with production or employees while also minimizing down time and ensuring a reasonable solution. Thrive in a team environment and good at making everyone understand their importance within the team. Passionate about food manufacturing and creating a great work environment.
Food Processing Manager
Ready Foods Inc.
2010 to Present
• Supervise workers and monitor work flow to ensure efficiency and quality.
• Organize work assignments and set work schedules to keep lines running smoothly.
• Manage production flow, ensuring all standards are met.
• Explain job expectations to employees.
• Train new employees to use equipment properly and safely.
• Teach employees about safety procedures and rules, and assign safety equipment.
• Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure safe and efficient work flow.
• Create work reports about observations, issues, concerns, employee performance, and operations.
• Monitor equipment operation, scheduling repairs when needed.
• Evaluate new equipment, techniques, or procedures, and report findings to management.
• Maintain clean and safe work spaces, ensuring employees are also mindful of safety at all times.
• Handle employee problems by investigating situations, taking statements, and meeting with union representatives.
• Top Company Manager Safety Award – 2013, 2015
• Top Company Line Quality Award – 2014, 2015, 2016
Food Production Line Worker
2004 to 2010
• Adhered to safety regulations, including wearing safety gear.
• Monitored line to ensure there were no backups or issues.
• Kept work space clean by wiping down equipment and sweeping floors.
• Operated computer to ensure line ran smoothly and the proper operations were executed.
• Reported issues right away to supervisor.
• Attended regular safety meetings and work production meetings.
• Maintained membership in the union and attended all union events.
Education and Training
Lean Manufacturing Certification – 2010
University of Michigan
Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Operations Engineering – 2004
University of Michigan
• Strong food manufacturing skills and knowledge and food safety knowledge
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Committed team player
• Fluent in Spanish
• Outstanding at problem solving and conflict resolution
• Commitment to quality and efficiency
• Inspire and motivate employees
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and manufacturing software
• Expert in lean manufacturing
Hobbies and Interests
Build model trains and participate in model train events around the country. Coach little league baseball team each summer.
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout Food Processing Manager CV
A Sample Food Processing Manager Description
We are a leading manufacturer of microwave popcorn and related products. We are in serious need of an experienced food processing manager. Our factory is a state-of-the-art facility that implements all the latest technology and safety devices to provide a highly efficient and safe work environment. Experience with lean manufacturing is a plus. You need to be committed to quality and motivating your workers. We want everyone to love coming to work, so if you can make them feel that way, then you are someone we want to talk to. You will also have a leg up on the competition if you are fluent in Spanish because we have many workers who have immigrated here from Spanish-speaking countries. You get a solid benefits package that features paid vacation, excellent health benefits, 401k, and profit sharing. We also offer bonuses every quarter for meeting production and safety goals.
As our manager, you will:
• Oversee workers on various lines to ensure quality and efficiency.
• Compile reports on operations and employee performance to present in weekly meetings with upper management.
• Monitor lines for breakdowns or issues and resolve them quickly, calling in maintenance when needed.
• Ensure all safety gear is worn and all safety devices are working properly before each shift.
• Organize work assignments and create schedule.
Our ideal manager will have the following skills:
• Expert knowledge of food manufacturing and food safety
• Strong leader with the ability to motivate employees
• Excellent ability to work within a team environment
• Analytically minded
• Committed to quality and efficiency
How to Employ the Job Description in Your Food Processing Manager CV
Tailoring your curriculum vitae to each employer is something you must do if you really want to stand out from the crowd. One of the top ways to fit your CV to the job description is to use keywords. These are the terms the employer used to highlight important attributes or job skills needed in a candidate. If an employer uses an ATS system, then keywords become even more important because they can help your CV be chosen. You can see keywords being used in the food processing manager cv template.
The food processing manager cv template also uses a lot of similar language, which helps to show the applicant fits in with the company culture. The constant mention of the commitment to quality and the ability to motivate employees matches this applicant to the job description nicely. In addition, the references to working as part of a team and being focused on safety are also a match between the CV and the job description.