Job Objective: Quality-oriented professional committed in bringing out the best in the company using my skills and expertise in QA management. My strong exposure to QA processes and procedures will be very helpful in producing only the best and quality products of the company.
• Certificate in QA Procedures and Processes
• Effective Project Management skills
• Risk & Issue Management
• Release & Change Management
• Knowledgeable in ISO guidelines and provisions
• Competent knowledge in SDLC processes
QA Manager, July 2007 – Present
YRC Worldwide Inc, Overland Park, KS
• Modified the existing UAT processes to improve applications.
• Enhanced applications of web-based technologies.
• Monitored the status of full lifecycle testing of Java and Oracle based applications.
• Implemented a uniform workaround for retrieving lost data.
• Teamed with IT developers in testing new applications.
• Resolved testing issues related to building codes and code releases.
QA Tester, May 2004 – June 2007
CACI International Inc, Arlington, VA
• Reviewed status reports submitted by departmental heads.
• Designed onshore/offshore delivery models.
• Utilized Oracle in enhancing system features.
• Built a dependable QA framework to support business requirements.
• Introduced the use of automated software to test qualities.