Lee Marler 1980 Devils Hill Road Jackson, MS 39213 (333)-594-5119 email@example.com
Mr. Mark Bailey Human Resources Manager Corrections Corporation of America 2750 Hall Place Texarkana, TX 75501
Sep 11, 2010
Subject: Application for position of Administrative Clerk
Dear Mr. Bailey,
I am applying for the position of Administrative Clerk as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Corrections Corporation of America.
The experience and skills I have to offer Corrections Corporation of America include:
– I have extensive experience in performing administrative duties and operational functions required to run a business or organization department.
– I have very good communication skills, both written and oral, as well as interpersonal skills.
– I have basic computing skills, and advanced skills and knowledge in most of the industry standard computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
– I have excellent multi-tasking skills and I can organize work on an independent level.
– I have experience in compiling and maintaining transactions within business, entering and recording orders for goods and services, as well as sending out monthly checks and invoices.
– I have excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills, and I have the ability to fit and blend in to a team atmosphere quickly and seamlessly.
– I also have excellent problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (333)-594-5119, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Administrative Clerk.