1980 Devils Hill Road
Jackson, MS 39213
Mr. Mark Bailey
Human Resources Manager
Corrections Corporation of America
2750 Hall Place
Texarkana, TX 75501
Subject: Application for position of Administrative Clerk
Dear Mr. Bailey,
I am applying for the position of Administrative Clerk as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Corrections Corporation of America.
The experience and skills I have to offer Corrections Corporation of America include:
– I have extensive experience in performing administrative duties and operational functions required to run a business or organization department.
– I have very good communication skills, both written and oral, as well as interpersonal skills.
– I have basic computing skills, and advanced skills and knowledge in most of the industry standard computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite.
– I have excellent multi-tasking skills and I can organize work on an independent level.
– I have experience in compiling and maintaining transactions within business, entering and recording orders for goods and services, as well as sending out monthly checks and invoices.
– I have excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills, and I have the ability to fit and blend in to a team atmosphere quickly and seamlessly.
– I also have excellent problem solving, analytical and decision-making skills.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (333)-594-5119, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Administrative Clerk.
(Signature hand written in blue pen ink)
In addition to the Administrative Clerk Cover Letter, be sure to check out our Admin Clerk CV TemplatesCreate Cover Letter