Ryan Burns 97 Arrowood Drive Jacksonville, FL 32204 (123)-250-8111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Charles Troche Human Resources Manager Spectrum Healthcare Resources 4773 Liberty Avenue Anaheim, CA 92805
Aug 27, 2010
Subject: Application for position of Anaesthesiologist
Dear Mr. Troche,
I am applying for the position of Anesthesiologist as seen advertised. I believe the skills and experience I have to offer in this respect will prove to be of considerable benefit to Spectrum Healthcare Resources.
The experience and skills I have to offer Spectrum Healthcare Resources include:
– I hold a degree in Anaesthesiology gained at Florida Institute of Technology, in 2006, as well as a four-year doctoral graduate degree in Anaesthesiology gained at West Chester University of Pennsylvania in 2004. I am also a fully certified and licensed anesthesiologist.
– I have experience of what the position requires gained while working at National Anesthesia Services, Inc where I was employed for 3 years.
– I am familiar with the critical importance of making an accurate assessment of the patient in a pre-surgery environment, and I feel my pre-surgery interviews with patients to uncover existing medical conditions, medical history, etc, are conducted in a relaxed and pleasant manner that is conducive to revealing all the necessary information.
– I have excellent problem solving abilities and I can make confident and accurate decisions quickly when the need arises.
– I work well as part of a medical team in an operating room environment, and I fully understand the need for vigilance and full cooperation with all other members at all times.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering me for this position, and I look forward to the chance to expand on my qualifications, experience and skills at interview level.
To this end you may contact me at (123)-250-8111, or send me an email at email@example.com. I thank you again for the opportunity to be of service to you in the post of Anaesthesiologist.