If you want to find a job in food service, you must have a CV that displays your experience, education, and accomplishments within the industry. The easiest way to create an excellent CV is to model it after our own professional concession stand worker cv template, which will help you to decide which information to include and how to format it correctly. By modeling your CV after the example and employing the included writing tips, you can establish yourself within the industry and keep hiring managers interested in contacting you.Create This CV
Concession Stand Worker CV Template
Little Rock, Arkansas 11111
E: elizaanderson@job T: 111-111-1111Professional SummaryExperienced food service employee who has worked in high-end restaurants, small cafes, concession stands, and food trucks for more than 10 years. Friendly personality with the ability to upsell customers with ease. Knowledgeable about safe food handling processes and the guidelines surrounding the industry. Organized, creative, and takes pride in offering customers excellent food that will keep them coming back for more.Work ExperienceConcession Stand Worker
Arkansas State Fair
2015 – 2017* Cook and serve burgers, fries, hot dogs, and onion rings to customers according to their preferences.
* Maintain a clean concession area, including the grills, counters, condiment area, and beverage station.
* Ring up customers’ orders, apply discounts when necessary, and process credit cards or cash transactions, ensuring to provide a receipt and any necessary change.Cafeteria Worker
Arkansas State University
2010 – 2015* Prepared sandwiches and salads, sliced fruits and vegetables, heated up soup, and cooked hot foods to the appropriate temperature before setting them out for students.
* Replenished empty food service stations with the appropriate items.
* Maintained a clean kitchen and dining area, including sweeping, mopping, wiping down tables, and throwing away garbage.Crew Member
The Fast Food Palace
2007 – 2010* Took customer orders, ensuring accuracy when creating custom orders based on personal preferences or health-related dietary restrictions.
* Opened the store each morning, including turning on registers, setting up drink and condiment stations, and turning on stoves and fryers.
* Inventoried the store each week to determine what items were running low and placed orders to suppliers based on the information.Education and TrainingBachelor’s degree in hospitality management – 2006
Arkansas State UniversitySkills* Excellent mental math skills allow me to total orders and make the appropriate change without needing to rely on a cash register or calculator.
* English and Spanish speaker with the ability to read, write, and comprehend both languages.
* Able to stand, walk, crouch, and reach for hours each day while making food and serving customers.
* Professional and friendly demeanor that shows customers they are important to the establishment.
* Team player who gets along well with co-workers and is always willing to lend a helping hand.Hobbies and InterestsI consider myself a foodie and try to visit new restaurants or food trucks or to cook new recipes several times per week. I enjoy browsing Pinterest, taking cooking classes, and keeping up with new technologies in the food industry. I am also a marathon runner and enjoy running for causes.
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout Concession Stand Worker CV
A Sample Concession Stand Worker Description
Job SummaryAre you a foodie who enjoys introducing people to new tastes? Do you have a creative side when it comes to pairing textures and flavors? Are you always the first in line to try the latest food trending on Buzzfeed? If any of these describe you, you’d be perfect to run our concession stand. We aren’t the typical cart you’ll find on a carnival midway. We skip the burgers in favor of up-and-coming favorites like fried jelly beans, chocolate-covered bacon, and deep-fried mashed potatoes on a stick. Greet customers with a big smile that shows them you are eager to please, help them decide exactly which tastes they want to try, and serve it up as quickly and efficiently as possible. Must enjoy traveling during the summer!Job Responsibilities* Cook and serve unique carnival foods at carnivals, state fairs, and other special events throughout the country.
* Greet customers with a smile, accurately take orders, cook them to the customers’ preferences, and serve food in a timely manner.
* Use cash registers, calculators, or mental math to add up customers’ totals, take payment, and provide change.
* Maintain a clean concession stand that meets local, state, and federal food safety guidelines and is well-stocked for customers.
* Transport concession stand between events.Job Skills* High school diploma required; some college in a related industry preferred.
* Must be willing to travel during the on season, which is typically late April through early October.
* Friendly personality and eagerness to please is important.
* Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.Create This CV
How to Employ the Job Description in Your Concession Stand Worker CV
When writing your CV, consider how the job description for which you’re applying words its information and model your CV after those keywords and key phrases. This helps to show the company you are as invested in providing a good customer experience as it is. For example, the attached concession stand worker cv template uses “foodie” to describe the applicant. The job description example uses the same phrase to describe the type of employee it is searching for. Consider other important keywords and phrases used, such as “greet customers,” “mental math,” and “clean concession stand,” all of which are important for the industry.On the other hand, be sure you don’t leave out relevant information just because it doesn’t fit with the keywords. Use your work history and education to fill in your most relevant experience and training, but use your professional summary as a means of highlighting your best skills and drawing in the hiring manager. When used in combination with the format used in the concession stand worker cv template, you are sure to create a winning CV.