Writing the Certified Medical Assistant Resume Template
Busy medical professionals want to be able to offer quality services without having to turn patients away. One option is to hire assistants who can perform basic tasks and allow the medical professionals to focus on more serious cases. To enhance the visibility of your Certified Medical Assistant resume template, highlight your versatility and your experience in caring for patients.
Resume Template for Certified Medical Assistant
Responsible Certified Medical Assistant capable of a wide range of medical services, as well as being competent in the administrative management field as well. Defines success by maintaining a strong connection with each patient, delivering a high level of care and remaining versatile enough to help the practice to succeed. Dedicated to allowing medical professionals to perform their jobs at the highest possible levels.
- AAMA CMA Certified
- Clinical Practice Experience
- Administrative Management
- Medical Billing Management
- Prescription Administration
- Patient Centered
Certified Medical Assistant, October 2009 – May 2015
Dr. Robert Allen – New Cityland, CA
- Responsible for seeing patients requiring routine injections or standard physicals.
- Assisted in developing more efficient ways to schedule appointments and check for insurance authorization.
- Created several innovative methods for helping patients to get the proper advice over the phone when an office appointment was not necessary.
Medical Assistant, June 2001 – October 2009
Dr. Audra Roberts – New Cityland, CA
- Assisted in maintaining patient files.
- Organized all lab reports and summarized lab results.
- Answered patient questions over the phone where appropriate.
2001 Associate’s Degree, Medical Assistant
Yearly Community College – New Cityland, CA