Submitting a resume is the best chance you will get to stand out. In today’s competitive atmosphere, the best jobs are easier to get when your skills are highlighted by a powerful resume. A well-structured Clinical Research Coordinator resume template like the one below will give you the edge you need.
Resume Template for a Clinical Research Coordinator
Adaptive Clinical Research Coordinator skilled in multi-team management works with physicians and medical staff to correlate hospital procedure with clinical trials, and reports to medical personnel during off-site research trials. Proven experience with regulations regarding research projects. Produces accurate documents, reports while maintaining a compassionate relation to study participants.
– Access, Microsoft Office
– Regulation compliance
– FDA and IRB regulations
– GCP AND CCRC
Clinical Research Coordinator II, July 2013 – present
Company Name — City, State
– Updated case reports and source documents for clinical trials, arranged study interviews, and recruitment
– Updated medical records, maintained information on protocol and case reports for each trial, developed flow sheets and identified subject eligibility
– Performed QA/QC procedures, worksheets and study materials, collected data and ordered supplies
– Prepared consent amendments and processed specimens
– Prepared sponsor files for FDA compliance and GCP guidelines
Clinical Research Coordinator, May 2010 — July 2013
Company Name — City, State
– Recruited and interviewed study participants
– Arranged patient visits
– Created source documents, maintained reports and met with monitors on routine site visits
– Conducted clinical Phase II through IV trials for the Multispecialty site
Clinical Research, July 2008 — May 2010
Company Name — City, State
– Collaborated with sponsors/CROs to create IRB submissions, revisions and consent material
– Submitted applications and revisions for research and studies, made amendments to proposals and weekly progress reports
– Reported on progress of research programs to IRB
– Developed brochures that outlined protocol and recruitment information for specific studies
– Collected data on research progress, adverse reactions, deviations and results
– Summarized research trials for the Administrative Director, IRB and Board of Directors
– Ensured regulatory compliance
– Maintained trial policy records and procedure materials
2008, Associate of Science in Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine/University of Minnesota — City, State
Clinical Research Coordinator Resume Questions
What is the best design for a clinical research coordinator resume?
The best design for a clinical research coordinator resume is straightforward and structured. Hiring managers or recruiters should not have to work hard to find out your contact information, major qualifications, or background. We structure our clinical research coordinator resume sample in the same way as a standard resume and include all of the major sections.
Look over this sample to determine whether this is the right resume design for you. You can create a resume in minutes using our resume builder by customizing the content and sections in this template.
What’s an example of a great clinical research coordinator resume?
Our clinical research coordinator resume sample is a solid example of a resume for this competitive field. The candidate begins with a professional summary statement in which she presents her abilities and experience. She emphasizes technical skills and her awareness of regulations and compliance standards, which may be a requirement for a clinical research coordinator position. She describes her present and past positions in the experience section and devotes the final section to education.
How can you separate your clinical research coordinator resume from other candidates’ resumes?
The best way to distinguish your application materials from those of other candidates in the same field is to focus on the strongest points of your resume based on the requirements for the job you want. Look for ways to present your accomplishments and background in ways that respond directly to a job description. Refer to our clinical research coordinator resume sample for ideas to set your resume apart.
You can make your resume stand out by ensuring that this document is informative and well-edited, including metrics or statistics that indicate your effectiveness. Try using keywords from the job advertisement or description in your summary or objective statement, core qualifications section, and experience section.
How do you list education on a clinical research coordinator resume?
The education section tends to be located near the bottom of a resume following work experience. You can cover degrees or equivalent credentials in this section or create a separate section for professional training and certifications, professional affiliations, or licenses.
The education section on the clinical research coordinator resume sample includes all of the details necessary for each entry in this section. Describe each degree or credential, give a graduation year or date of program completion, and include the name and location of the institution that granted the degree.
What’s the best length for a clinical research coordinator resume?
A clinical research coordinator resume should be no more than one to two pages long. Most candidates should be able to fit all of the major resume sections on one page. Our clinical research coordinator resume sample is highly detailed and would fit on two or fewer pages. If your resume is much longer than two pages, you may look for ways to cover your past experience more concisely while still accounting for the trajectory of your career and professional training.