Creating a curriculum vitae that will make you stand out from the crowd is not an easy task, but you can get it done by tailoring your document to the employer’s job description. Make sure you highlight your skills and experiences that match what the employer is looking for. Show you are the perfect candidate for the job. To make it easy, use the following athlete cv template as a guide to the correct formatting and what information you should include.Create This CV
Athlete CV Template
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout Athlete CV
A Sample Athlete Description
Fun-spirited company looking for an athlete as dedicated to physical fitness as we are. It is our company mission to help everyone find their inner runner. We want to hire someone who has proven skills and can serve as a role model. You should have amazing accomplishments in track or running. You need to be passionate about fitness and willing to work with others to help them develop their own passion. We offer amazing benefits, such as free gear, including running shoes from top manufacturers, unlimited use of all gym equipment, and access to our specially designed indoor and outdoor tracks. You also get a competitive compensation package with free health insurance and paid vacation.
When working for us you will be expected to do the following job duties:
• Serve as an ambassador for the company and represent us in a positive light.
• Teach clients proper form and train them to become serious runners.
• Sign up new clients by promoting our services and highlighting the benefits of physical fitness.
• Manage your own client list to ensure they stay motivated and committed in order to reach their goals.
• Attend weekly meetings to get updates on company business and provide updates on your clients.
• Assist other trainers with clients as needed.
In order for you to be able to handle the demands of the job, we expect you to have the following attributes:
• Proven passion for physical fitness
• Experience as a runner
• Dedication to helping others improve their health
• Commitment to training and maintaining your own fitness level
How to Employ the Job Description in Your Athlete CV
Every curriculum vitae you write should be customized to match a specific employer’s job description. Such tailoring can begin with using the keywords the employer used to highlight important attributes, skills, and experience they want the perfect candidate to have. You can see how this was done in the athlete cv template. An ATS system looks for keywords and terms that match what the employer is looking for, so using them makes your CV much stronger and more likely to grab attention.
Not only are keywords important, but you also need to show you would be a good fit for the company culture. The athlete cv template goes above and beyond to show how the applicant is passionate about physical fitness and dedicated to helping others become fit while also highlighting all of her accomplishments, which are exactly the main points stressed in the example job description. Making these connections will immediately make the hiring manager take notice and improve your chances of landing an interview.