Your resume is your key to opening job opportunities. A well-written resume will showcase your skills and strengths and encourage a recruiter to contact you for an interview. Take the time to structure your resume logically so potential employers can find the information they need quickly and easily.
Payroll administrators use specialized software to complete their tasks; if you don’t have knowledge of HR software, include experience that demonstrates you are comfortable with computers and computing packages. Recruiters are also looking for candidates with integrity and dependability as an accurate payroll is crucial to a company running smoothly.
Our entry level payroll administrators resume template can help you craft an attention-grabbing document that will bring interview requests.Create Resume
100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019
Home: (555) 322-7337 – email@example.com
Energetic management professional versed in business management, finance and sales. Emphasizes process improvement to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
- Operated computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
General Ledger Accounts
- Maintained accurate accounts including cash, inventory, prepaid, fixed assets, accounts payable, accrued expenses and line of credit transactions.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, e-mail, fax and front-desk reception within high-volume environment.
Certified Nurse Assistant
May 2013, Oak Park Care Center, St. Louis , MO
- Provide nursing and nursing related services to residents.
- Maintain a homelike environment for the residents.
- Protect and promote resident rights and assist the patient the ability to maintain independence.
- Provide routine care to the patients.
- Report to the senior doctors of the status of patient by spending maximum time in the room with the patient.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area.
- Obtain specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients.
- Administer injections and given medicinal intakes
Associate of Arts: Business Administration Management and Accounting, 2010, Sanford Brown College, Hazelwood, MO
- Member of Business Club
- 3.0 GPA