A resume serves as your introduction to prospective employers. As a fashion student or someone working in the industry, you may have accumulated an extensive portfolio. However, that won’t help you if your resume doesn’t exude style and confidence and emphasize your relevant experience in the industry.
Whether you’re applying for a job in high fashion or a position at a local franchise, your education, seminars, internships, and other specialized expertise can make or break your ability to get an interview. Be sure to emphasize duties related to buying and selling, designing, modeling, or showing collections to create a fashion resume that nets you that sought-after interview.
Review the fashion resume template below to pick up valuable tips on how to organize your resume to appeal to potential employers.
ERROR: Grammar issues in summary.Create Resume
123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 Cell: 000-000-0000
I have 25+ years in Retail experience and also have excellent Customer Service Skills. I am a team player and can do more than one task at a time. I am loyal to any company that I have worked for in my years of service. Detail-oriented and dedicated to surpassing customer expectations. Shop Manager who consistently maximizes company profits and surpasses margin goals. I have grown all of my stores business to doubled after I took over my last job.
I have achieved a lot of awards from my two past jobs due to putting all I had into my Job. MyJob required us to be number one in everything we did for the company. I have great Customer Service Skills and have very high Standards, which makes me a outstanding employee. My Goals are always set high and I do my best to make sure that I achieve them each and every day. I know that I could make a difference in your company.Played a key role in creating several best-selling collections in the 20 years of service that I played a role in.
Company Name June 2006 to March 2013 Shop Manager/Coordinator
- Measured parts such as sleeves and pant legs and pin-folded alteration lines
- Pressed garments and hung them in garment bags for customers
- Managed projects according to time
- Drove sales by developing business strategies, marketing plans and merchandise assortments
- Informed potential buyers where garments could be purchased
- Dressed in sample and completed garments for photographs and displays
- Informed prospective purchasers about model, number and price of garments
- Informed prospective purchasers about model, number and price of garments line and seasonal changes
Kossuth High School 1988 High School Diploma: Basic Studies City, State
- Fashion and Textiles course
- Fashion Styling conference