A funeral director’s profession is a serious one, as it requires you to handle the delicate process of grieving. A great resume shows that you can handle people even when they are at their saddest, providing comfort and care as well as a professional service.
Your resume should show your experience in managing the process of organizing and arranging a funeral, so previous positions involving customer care are important. Appropriate qualifications, such as those in embalming or even in counseling, should be highlighted.
Your resume should show that you care, and our funeral directors resume templates can help you achieve this.Create Resume
100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019
Home: (555) 322-7337 Cell: (555) 322-7337
Compassionate Funeral Director and Embalmer dedicated to helping families celebrate the lives of their loved ones and find closure through high-quality and individualized funeral services. Areas of specialty include bereavement counseling and funeral arranging.
Allnutt Funeral Service July 2011 to Current Funeral Director and Embalmer
Ft. Collins , Colorado
- Consulted with the families of the deceased regarding final arrangements in a tactful manner
- .Arranged funerals in a manner consistent with each family's heritage and religious beliefs.
- Scheduled funeral services, coordinated burials and arranged cremations.
- Led and directed funeral and graveside services.
- Implemented pre-need arrangement program for funeral services, which guaranteed specific prices and secured clients' trust in the business.
- Prepared death certificates and drafted obituaries.
- Offered counseling and comfort to bereaved family members and friends.
- Processed death certificates in a timely and accurate manner.
- Casketed and cosmetized the deceased in preparation for visitations and burials.
- Completed and filed all necessary legal documentation in a timely manner.
- Addressed all client questions and requests for information relating to funeral services and pricing.
- Arranged for clergy members to perform funeral services.
- Removed the deceased from the place of death and transported to the funeral home.
- Completed legal documentation and signed death certificates.
Mount Hood Community College 2011 Associate of Science: Mortuary Science Gresham , Oregon
- Recipient of Miller Scholarship
- Mortuary Science coursework