How To Land The Experienced Dental Hygienists Job
Finding a job opening in the Dental industry isn’t tough, but getting hired is a much bigger challenge. You need to demonstrate the skills and experience that hiring managers are looking for, and that’s why you need a well-written Experienced Dental Hygienists cover letter.
The following Experienced Dental Hygienists cover letter template offers step-by-step guidance to writing a cover letter that will move your application to the top of the pile!Create Cover Letter
123 Main Street, Stateland, ST, 99999 H: (555) 123-9876 firstname.lastname@example.org
April 17, 2013
Dear Hiring Manager,
As an accomplished and efficient dental hygiene professional with 25 years of progressive experience promoting dental and oral health in patients, I offer expertise that will benefit your office.
My background includes extensive experience in oral hygiene treatment and preventative care, dental office process improvement, and patient education. I am a business-minded medical professional committed to increasing patient flow in high-volume dental office settings. I am also a passionate provider skilled at calming anxieties and empowering patients to follow comprehensive treatment plans designed to improve overall oral health.
Key qualifications include:
- Massachusetts Dental Hygiene License.
- Developed expertise in increasing patient flow in high-volume dental office settings by effectively coordinating patient background and insurance information pre-appointment
- Effectively demonstrates time management skills by working in concert with a dedicated Dental Hygiene Assistant.
- Promote preventative care by cleaning and applying fluorides or other cavity-prevention agents.
- Create treatment plans with dentists and educate patients regarding preventive dental care, plaque control, and oral healthcare services.
- Consistently follow protocols regarding biohazards, infection control, charting, and emergencies.
- Directed staff hygienist training programs in periodontal techniques and procedures and actively participated in outreach programs for uninsured and underinsured children.
- To compliment this background, I promote continued professional development by attending the Yankee Dental Congress every year since 1986 to obtain CEU's.
I have attached my resume for your review and I look forward to speaking with you further regarding how I can benefit your practice.
I'd be happy to provide greater detail about my skills and experience during an interview. Please call me at your earliest convenience.