Looking for a challenging position as an Admin Clerk in a fast growing firm and further my abilities in office management
123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code
Date of Birth: Jan 22nd, 1979
Place of Birth: Urbana, IL
- Skilled in office administrative and clerical support
- Expert in word processing and accounting software
- Solid background in planning and travel arrangements
BS in Management, 2002
Drexel University, City, State
Area Admin Clerk, 2007 – Present
- Recorded all the orders of costumers either merchandise or service and processed the same within the 24 hour period.
- Solved the complaints of the costumers.
- Compiled regularly the records of the business transactions and the activities being held in the establishment.
- Tabulated the sales, distributors and product codes in the record book and posted data at bulletin board.
- Sent out notices to parties and clients with 2-month delinquent accounts.
Admin Clerk I, 2006 – 2007
- Calculated the taxes, wages, premiums, payments and commissions of the employees every end of the month.
- Kept track of the cash being received and being paid and secured in the vault at the end of the day.
- Retrieved data of the business for cross-reference purposes.
- Prepared outgoing mails and attached the registry receipts upon return.
- Greeted and assisted well the visitors that come in the business area.
Training in Efficient Filing and Indexing
Best Employee of the Year, 2005
Accounting Club, Secretary
Well developed ability in operating office equipment
Expert in phone skills and acquires excellent service
Spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentation
Attained an excellent ability of recognizing data, objects, facts and different materials
Obtained a skill of performing complex data entry tasks