A career in consulting is ever-changing and allows you to work in a lot of different environments. To apply for an entry-level consulting job, a quality resume is a must.
Provide prospective employers with an idea of how you work by emphasizing leadership and interpersonal qualities as well as strong analytical and organizational skills in your resume. Offer examples of how you’ve implemented strategies at organizations in the past, whether it was through previous jobs or as part of a project for your degree. Consultants are goal-orientated people when it comes to themselves and their careers and projects, so ensure that you reflect this in your resume.
Check out this entry-level consulting resume template for some pointers of what to include in yours.Create Resume
100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019 || (555) 322-7337 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated and focused individual who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Summary of Skills
- Team Building and Leadership: Created collaborative classroom experience based on learning outcomes.
- Lesson Planning: Introduced new learning methods to ensure total comprehension for all students.
- Initiated and managed Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP), incorporating innovative technology with class curriculum for greater learning opportunities.
- Plan Development: Planned and conducted activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provided students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Goal Setting: Established clear objectives for all lessons/projects and communicated with students, achieving a total understanding of grading rubric and overall class expectations.
Business Management 12/2011 to 06/2013 ALEXANDER PREPARATORY ACADEMY Elizabeth, NJ
- Combined discipline plan with effective measures and various lesson plans to increase concentration, participation, and progress student accountability.
- Developed, administered and corrected tests and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Received high remarks for the creativity of classroom lesson plans and instructional techniques from students, parents and faculty.
Human Resources Benefit 09/2009 to 09/2011 XEROX Little Falls, NJ
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Ran reports and supplied data to fulfill customer report requirements.
- Achieved customer satisfaction rating of 97% within 6 months, exceeding corporate target.
- Provided cross training to 10-20 staff members.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified time .
- Addressed customer service inquiries timely.
- Developed effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication.
Bachelor of Arts: Economics May 2009 KEAN UNIVERSITY Union, New Jersey