Writing the Paramedic Resume Template
A rescue worker must be able to communicate effectively within a very short window of time. Similarly, his or her resume should effectively communicate qualifications and capabilities within one organized page. This Paramedic resume template does just that, providing hiring managers with a quick snapshot of motivations and potential for success with their organization.
Resume Template for Paramedic
Skilled Paramedic with strong communication skills leading to effective and quick capture of required information for lifesaving application. Compassionate yet able to constructively assess medical condition efficiently. Physically and mentally sharp with excellent cardiac, respiratory, intravenous and wound care technique.
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Supply Inventory
- BLS, PALS, ACLS
- IV Administration
- Ambulance Driving
- Bilingual Spanish
Paramedic, August 2009 Present
Stryker Ambulance Group New Cityland, CA
- Answer approximately 10 emergency calls per shift throughout New Cityland to provide emergency paramedic care and hospital transport to citizens.
- Drive ambulance to and from emergency calls, between hospitals and to other locations for patient care.
- Ensure ambulance supply inventory is at par at the time of all calls through inventory readiness and stocking.
- Perform life saving procedures such as BLS, ACLS, PALS, the Heimlich maneuver and administration of IV fluids.
Administrative Assistant, April 2005 August 2009
Accounting Investigators New Cityland, CA
- Provided administrative and general clerical assistance to an office of 24 accounting executives.
- Answered phones, routed calls, performed mailing tasks, completed data entry and compiled reports as requested.
- Performed backup reception for leaves of absence and breaks of full time receptionist.
2005 Associate’s of Applied Science, Office Administration
Community College of Cityland – New Cityland, CA