Credentialing specialists are required in many important industries, giving candidates the chance to work in healthcare, engineering, and law. A resume is a way to inform employers of your own credentials and secure a role in the field.
The skills required for this type of work include problem-solving, research, analytics, report writing, and communication. Make sure these skills are included in your resume to show that you have an understanding of what’s needed for the position. Another useful element to include is previous experience in any type of administration or research job.
Use the entry-level credentialing specialist resume templates to create a resume that sets you up as the perfect candidate for the job.Create Resume
100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019 | (H) (555) 322-7337 |email@example.com
Tier I Certified Professional, highly-motivated bilingual placement specialist with more than 15 years of experience in establishing public relations and employment networks. Flexible and versatile team player who maintains a sense of humor under pressure. Highly personable, with extraordinary attention to detail in relation to a variety of professions, its responsibilities, and the required qualifications. Updated knowledge about job openings in all sectors and ability to access all sources providing information about job openings.
Employment Specialist 08/1998 to 06/2012
Cuban American National Council, Inc Miami, Fl
- Conducted outreach/recruitment efforts in the community as needed
- Developed an individual training plan and conducted an ongoing assessment of participant’s training progress and maintain appropriate participant records as well as enter information into the computer.
- Provided Acculturation and Work Readiness to new clients.
- Analyzed and provided support services to clients in need.
- Assisted job seekers in developing a resume and conducted mock interviews as a tool to assisted them for the real experience of facing an interview and answer possible questions.
- Met monthly placement performance and retention benchmarks of 10 and 15 placements respectively.
- Provided counseling to participants in training to maximize the likelihood of completion of the program in a timely manner.
- Provided employment and employment counseling to participants during or after training.
- Perform career counseling to job seeker and help them make appropriate career decisions.
Job Developer 01/1998 to 07/1998
Miami Dade Refugee Training Program Miami, FL
- Conducted outreach refugee recruitment
- Selected applicants for job openings, and refer qualified applicants to prospective employers.
- Contact employers to verify referral results.
- Record and evaluate various pertinent data.
Job Developer 08/2013 to Current
Lutheran Services Miami, Fl
- Initiates and maintains ongoing personal contacts with a variety of business and industry representatives and job placement/training agencies to promote programs for participant placement.
- Makes cold calls to potential employers; explains the benefits and employment support services provided by programs to employers, including addressing employer’s special needs
- Researches Internet, newspapers, agencies, and other resources for job leads
- Locates jobs for participants who have successfully completed training programs
- Collects data from employers related to job orders including job requirements and skills
- Matches job skills with applicant qualifications
- Refers qualified applicants to employers and conducts necessary follow-up when applicants are placed in positions.
- Keeps updated regarding job fairs and Internet resources
- Researches various resume programs
- Participates in outreach and recruitment activities by coordinating and attending job fairs.
Bachelor of Arts: 1993 Universidad de la Habana– Havana, IL
Bachelor Degree: Business Administration Economics August 1993 –
- Employee of the month
- Facilitated and participated Job Fairs
- Understanding Evaluation