Sample IT Project Manager Job DescriptionWe’re looking for an IT Project Manager with Oracle Cloud financial system experience (preferred), a thorough understanding of financial and accounting functions, and experience in large-scale project management, strategic planning, and implementation. Some of the specific requirements include:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in as a project manager. PeopleSoft Cloud 9.2 experience a plus.
- Experience and proficiency in full lifecycle project management. [NOTE: This employer writes “lifecycle” as one word. Some places use “full life cycle” or “full life-cycle” or even “full-life cycle”. I would use the variation the employer uses in your resume and cover letter.]
- Establish and maintain relationships with different internal departments (IT, Finance, and HR clients) to better understand their business.
- Track record of bringing large projects in successfully and on time.
- Oversees integrity of change control process for assigned projects.
- Ensures training strategy is created and executed.
- Knowledge of MS Project.