3237 Bel Meadow Drive
San Diego, CA 92103
Davis Polk & Wardwell
2270 Simpson Street
Swan Creek, IL 61473
Sep 5, 2010
Subject: Application for position of Accounts Payable Representative
Dear Mrs. Webb
I am submitting this cover letter and resume in interest of the Accounts Payable representative position, I recently came across. I know I can offer a wealth of technical experience, training, and skills to your firm in this role.
To quickly summarize what I have to offer your firm, Davis Polk & Wardwell in this capacity, I have:
– Over 10 years of experience as an Accounts Payable and Receivables staff personnel handling all company accounts.
– Expertise in all aspects of office administration to include typesetting, taking dictation, scheduling, invoicing, organization, and communication with clients.
– A versatile capability and a positive upbeat attitude to handle any projects, large or small, smoothly and quickly.
– B.S. in Accounting from Brigham Young University.
– Great project management and coordination skills.
I believe in the importance of an extremely solid Accounts Payable and Receivables team in order to facilitate successful accounting of internal and external accounts as necessary. This is why I am committed to working as a part of a team of technically minded individuals in this role of Accounts Payable representative.
I feel sure that a meeting would benefit us both, if you could please arrange one. In the meantime, please take a look at this cover letter and resume.
(Signature hand written in blue pen ink)