Getting employed as a childcare worker requires you to show off your most impressive skills and experience. One of the best ways to achieve this is to write a stellar CV that details all you’re capable of. There is a specific format and way to present information that is most helpful to potential employers. You can find a child care provider cv template printed below to help guide your writing process and create an outstanding document that gets attention.Create This CV
Child Care Provider CV Template
139 Morris Street, Victoria, TX 11111
E: email@example.com T: 555-809-8203
Reliable and nurturing child care provider with more than 25 years of experience in taking care of young children. Experience working with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and children with special needs. Commitment to providing an engaging and fun learning environment for the young learner with varied educational activities and opportunities for play. Dedicated to keeping all children in my care safe and happy. Focused on learning about each child’s unique personality and needs while promoting healthy skills development.
Child Care Teacher, Little Hands Daycare
September 2014 – present
- Organize highly-engaging learning activities for the two-year-old class at the daycare, leading to a 46 percent increase in demand for the program because of the positive reputation.
- Prepare meals and snacks for the class and model appropriate dining table behaviors to all children in the program.
- Maintain a clean and organized classroom by sanitizing surfaces and toys at the end of each day and cleaning up spills immediately.
May 2012 – September 2014
- Cared for children who were physically disabled in a preschool setting and provided adaptive services so each student made yearly progress in speech, language, motor, and cognitive skills.
- Followed best practices in behavior management for students in the adaptive classroom by modeling expected behavior and sharing social stories.
- Updated parents at the end of each day about their child’s activities with a completed summary form detailing the daily schedule and events.
July 1992 – May 2012
- Provided care for five children in my home while their parents worked, ranging from four months old to five years old.
- Planned each week’s activities with a theme in mind to help children connect with various concepts, such as letters, shapes, animals, and more.
- Awarded a five-star rating from the county child care office for demonstrating exemplary standards in a home daycare setting.
Registered Child Care Provider – 1992
Texas Child Care Licensing Agency
Coursework in Early Childhood Education – 1990-1992
Eastland County Community College
- Currently certified in delivering first aid, child and infant CPR, and other basic life-saving skills.
- Experience working with children with diverse needs and from varying backgrounds.
- Capable multitasker and highly detail oriented, giving me the right tools to ensure each child in my care gets the ideal amount of attention.
- Caring and friendly person with a talent for making little ones feel welcome.
- Exceptional communication skills when speaking to parents about their child’s day.
Now that I work outside my home, I have spent much of my free time developing a boxer breeding program. I started a few years ago with a pair of boxers that had been successful in various dog shows in the region, and now my breeding program has grown exponentially. I place puppies with excited families and show them how to acclimate their new pet to the household.
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout Child Care Provider CV
A Sample Child Care Provider Description
Our Lady of Perpetual Help is currently searching for child care providers to join our new early learning program. Our child care providers are outgoing and compassionate people dedicated to brightening the life of a young child. If you have a love of learning and of working with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, this may be the opportunity for you. You will be in charge of the three-year-old class in our school, and you will plan fun daily lessons that help prepare our students for kindergarten. You should have a firm but positive classroom management style based on the latest research and best practices. You are also someone who strives for cleanliness to keep germs and bacteria away. If this sounds like you, contact us today!
Our ideal child care worker is willing and able to do the following tasks each day:
- Write daily lessons for the class based on sound learning theory for the early education classroom.
- Incorporate a variety of diverse activities that encourage proper childhood skills development.
- Serve a selection of meals and snacks to children throughout the day.
- Keep the classroom and all materials clean.
- Contact parents about their child’s progress each week.
If you want to be hired by our program, you must meet the following requirements:
- A high school diploma or a GED certificate.
- Two or more years of experience working in an early childhood setting.
- A commitment to providing a safe and nurturing environment.
- Excellent multitasking skills and an effective communication style.
- Certification in basic life-saving skills, such as first aid and CPR.
How to Employ the Job Description in Your Child Care Provider CV
To boost your chances of getting an interview or a job offer, you’ve got to strategically use the job description when writing your CV. The child care provider cv template demonstrates how to do this effectively. Many hiring managers and human resources professionals use computer applicant tracking systems to quickly review job applications for relevant keywords. In many cases, the system is looking for words used throughout the job posting seen online. Savvy jobseekers incorporate many of these essential words and phrases throughout their CV. The child care provider cv template takes advantage of this practice and discusses important job requirements from the job description. Certain items from the job skills section, such as basic life-saving skills, are also present in the example CV. Essential duties from the job description are also addressed in the cv template’s own listing of experience, such as creating lesson plans, planning activities, and keeping the environment clean.