Talented and professional librarian seeking a position in a new environment and utilize my skills in library information and policies to be able to establish an efficient and accessible library services.
4013 Grove Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74120
Date of Birth: May 6, 1979
Place of Birth: OK
• Versatile personality
• Effective communication skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Great indexing skills
BS in Library Management, 1999
Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Librarian II, 2007 – Present
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
• Researched for online information concerning library indexing procedures.
• Assisted students’ during research.
• Monitored books and other learning materials in the Library.
• Categorized publications, films, and other audiovisual aids according to subject matter.
• Tracked records of the students and teachers with overdue borrowed books and other learning materials.
Librarian I, 2006 – 2007
California State University Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
• Conducted annual inventory of all learning materials.
• Updated catalog cards of all books.
• Provided rules and policies inside the Library.
• Gathered clippings of newspaper, magazine and periodicals for additional information.
• Requested purchase of new books, learning equipment and facilities in the Library.
Indexing and Cataloging
Most Efficient and Accessible Library System City Wide
Society of Certified Librarians
Training in Database Management
Efficient indexing skills
Strong familiarity with university textbooks and learning materials
Strong exposure in using audiovisual aid and other learning facilities