IntroductionIt is important to find ways to stand out from the competition and attract the attention of hiring managers so that you secure an interview. The first step in doing this is to create a stellar CV that highlights your skills and experience to potential employers. With our administrative assistant cv template, you will learn more about what to include and how to format it. We also provide tips and guidelines to assist you in developing your own administrative assistant CV that will wow recruiters and hiring managers.Create This CV
Administrative Assistant CV Template
Bradford Summers 123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code E: email@example.com P: 000-000-0000Professional SummaryEnthusiastic administrative assistant with more than 10 years of experience in administrative positions. Passionate about organizing and enjoys making sense out of chaos. Strong multi-tasker who thrives under pressure. Quick learner adept at all things computers, especially the Microsoft Office Suite and database programs. Excellent communicator with experience writing and proofreading a variety of document types, including emails and memos. Team player who is willing to assist others to ensure that the work is completed not just on time but also at the highest quality possible.Work ExperienceAdministrative Assistant Company Name June 2014 – Present
- Developed a filing system for both hard copy and digital documents that led to increased production and efficiency across the company.
- Communicate with staff members to ensure clarity among departments regarding projects that saw a 20 percent increase in customer satisfaction.
- Speak with clients on the phone, answer questions, and direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Support team members through writing and proofreading documents, running errands, making phone calls, and other tasks to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Order supplies, and created a system that ensured the inventory was never too low while also saving the company money.
- Drafted memos, letters, emails, and other forms of communication for managers and executive staff members.
- Scheduled meetings between staff members and with clients and oversaw the conference room bookings to reduce the chance of double-bookings.
- Acted as liaison between departments and clients to ensure adequate communication about projects.
- Collaborated with managers and the security team of the building to conduct safety training.
- Answered phone calls and directed callers to the appropriate member of staff.
- Greeted clients upon entry to the location and communicated with staff members to maintain a timely schedule for visitors and guests.
- Made copies and mailed documents for staff members as needed.
- Ensured all visitors signed into the visitor logbook according to the safety guidelines of the building.
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office and database programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- Passionate about helping the team succeed
- Fluent in Spanish
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout Administrative Assistant CV
A Sample Administrative Assistant DescriptionJob SummaryDo you love making sense out of chaos? Then you might be a great fit for our administrative assistant position. Our busy office is looking for an individual that thrives under pressure and is an excellent multi-tasker. We also expect you to be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. Despite our busy workdays, our office is also a fun and exciting place to work. We value all of our employees and provide a supportive environment to ensure that everyone succeeds. We expect our staff members to work together as a team to ensure everything is handled on time. We also provide full benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance plans and a 401K after a standard 90-day probation period.Job ResponsibilitiesOur administrative assistant’s responsibilities will include:
- Support members of the team through providing basic administrative support, such as copying, scanning, and mailing documents.
- File electronic and hard copy documents.
- Communicate with clients via email and phone calls and answer their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Write and proofread correspondence, memos, emails, and other documents from management and other key members of staff.
- Maintain the conference room schedule and coordinate meetings for staff members.
- Order supplies as needed and review inventory to reduce the chance of running out of key items.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in CRM and database programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to efficiency multi-task