IntroductionIt is important to find ways to stand out from the competition and attract the attention of hiring managers so that you secure an interview. The first step in doing this is to create a stellar CV that highlights your skills and experience to potential employers. With our administrative assistant cv template, you will learn more about what to include and how to format it. We also provide tips and guidelines to assist you in developing your own administrative assistant CV that will wow recruiters and hiring managers.Create This CV
Administrative Assistant CV Template
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout Administrative Assistant CV
A Sample Administrative Assistant DescriptionJob SummaryDo you love making sense out of chaos? Then you might be a great fit for our administrative assistant position. Our busy office is looking for an individual that thrives under pressure and is an excellent multi-tasker. We also expect you to be an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills. Despite our busy workdays, our office is also a fun and exciting place to work. We value all of our employees and provide a supportive environment to ensure that everyone succeeds. We expect our staff members to work together as a team to ensure everything is handled on time. We also provide full benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance plans and a 401K after a standard 90-day probation period.Job ResponsibilitiesOur administrative assistant’s responsibilities will include:
- Support members of the team through providing basic administrative support, such as copying, scanning, and mailing documents.
- File electronic and hard copy documents.
- Communicate with clients via email and phone calls and answer their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate staff member.
- Write and proofread correspondence, memos, emails, and other documents from management and other key members of staff.
- Maintain the conference room schedule and coordinate meetings for staff members.
- Order supplies as needed and review inventory to reduce the chance of running out of key items.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience as an administrative assistant or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Well-versed in CRM and database programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to efficiency multi-task