To gain employment in your chosen industry, you must have a professional CV. An excellent CV will be formatted properly and highlight your most relevant skills, education, experience, and accomplishments within the field. We have created a professional entry level administrative assistant cv template to help you determine how to format your own CV and which information to include. When used in conjunction with the included writing tips, you are more likely to gain the attention of hiring managers and receive an invitation to interview for your desired position.Create This CV
Entry Level Administrative Assistant CV Template
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout Entry Level Administrative Assistant CV
A Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Description
We need you to help us keep our company running smoothly. If you are a highly organized individual who enjoys typing, answering phones, and helping our clients and business partners, you are who we need on our team. As a self-starter, you will have full control of how you organize the front office and will assist our employees with doing their jobs productively. Excellent opportunity for someone looking to break into the industry and provide a friendly face for customers and business partners. Build lasting relationships and create a career when you work for our company.
- Maintain calendars and schedules for employees, inputting, changing, or canceling appointments and other events as needed.
- Type letters, memos, and other documents and proofread them for accuracy before sending them to the intended recipients.
- Answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls or take messages as necessary.
- Greet clients and business partners who come into the office and assist them or direct them to the proper offices.
- Organize files in both an electronic and paper filing system, ensuring each system matches the other for accuracy, and follow up with the appropriate people if you find discrepancies.
- Brief employees on their schedules each morning and provide them with any paperwork or contact information they’ll need for appointments.
- High school diploma required; some college preferred
- Should maintain a business casual appearance
- Must type at least 60 words per minute
- Friendliness and organizational skills are a must
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word necessary
How to Employ the Job Description in Your Entry Level Administrative Assistant CV
One thing you may notice about the attached entry level administrative assistant cv template is that its keywords and key phrases closely match those in the job description sample. By tailoring the phrasing of your own CV to that of the position’s job description for which you are applying, you are more likely to gain the attention of hiring managers. They will notice your keywords, which will help them to determine you are a good fit for the company’s mission and culture.
Keywords aren’t the only aspect that is important, though. When writing your CV, it is essential to include your most relevant accomplishments and experience. Note how the entry level administrative assistant cv template provides specific details about typing speeds and types of software the applicant is proficient with. Being specific and using quantitative information whenever possible will help you to stand out to hiring managers and make it more likely that you will be called for an interview.