100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Bilingual administrative medical assistant highly versed in HIPAA compliant data management and all aspects of medical office operations. Supervisory talent capable of mentoring clerical and junior staff members toward heightened professionalism and quality patient service. Strong aptitude in medical terminology, regulations and insurance billing.
- Polished and compassionate
- Concise communications
- Billing and coding
- Patient appointment scheduling
- Strong telephone efficiency
- Accurate accounting skill
- Spanish proficiency
Administrative Medical Assistant, March 2009-April 2015
Cityland Clinical Associates – New Cityland, CA
- Coordinated office schedules, set and confirmed patient appointments.
- Ensured all patient records, activities and data remained within compliance of HIPAA regulations.
- Maintained employee personnel files and supervised office clerical team and patient service workers.
- Assisted in insurance billing and coding and other associated activities when insurance billing specialist was on vacation, leave or otherwise unavailable.
- Maintained strong medical terminology and medical equipment awareness.
- Liaised with vendors, suppliers and maintenance personnel for facilities, equipment and inventories.
- Made daily checks of all critical office equipment and facilities to ensure well maintained and in working order.
- Performed administrative/secretarial duties for physicians and handled correspondence needs.
- Provided some personal assisting service for busy physicians.
- Assisted in patient care as directed by nursing or physicians.
2009 Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA