A well-written resume can play a vital role in helping you find a job in the fast-growing online marketing field. A resume gives you the perfect opportunity to highlight your unique skill set and why you would be an excellent addition to a digital marketing team.
The online marketing industry is always looking for anyone with excellent people skills, superb marketing talents, and the ability to reach a wide range of individuals. Listing your expertise with specific social media platforms and providing numbers and percentages on the success of campaigns you’ve worked on before is a great way to distinguish yourself from other job seekers.
Check out the entry-level online marketing and social media resume template below for more ways to create a dynamic resume.Create Resume
100 Main Street, Cityplace, CA, 91019 H: (555) 322-7337 C: (555) 322-7337 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Arts: Media Study, Current
University of California Berkeley – 101 Sproul Hall Berkeley, CA 94704
Courses High Light
The special marketing classes in Berkeley Business Haas School:
- Special Topics in Marketing (Product Branding and Entertainment)
- Special Topics in Marketing (Marketing Strategy)
- Special Topics in Business and Public Policy (Media Consulting)
- Visual Communication
- Effects of Mass Media
- Understanding of Journalism
To seek a position(or internship) as Marketing Assistant or Marketing/ Advertising in an international business environment utilizing my educational background and multilingual skills.
- Activity and outgoing, able to lead others in demanding circumstances and remain calm in stressful situations.
- I have both self‑confidence and self‑motivation which lead me learning things faster.
- Advanced technical abilities in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Japanese and Chinese. Intermediate level in Korean.
Part time guest guide at Travel Agency in San Gabriel.
- October 2012-June 2013
Part time job from SinoTrans International as a English to Chinese, and Japanese to Chinese translator/ interpreter.
Experience as English to Chinese, and Chinese to Japanese translator for the famous Taiwan singer group"May Day", and Chinese business company's CEO.
- University of California Berkeley
Event planning vice president in Japanese association.Main contractors all kinds of planning scale theatrical performances and Japanese cultural activities in UC Berkeley.
- Dance(Hip Hop, Jazz, Ballet)