100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Profit and patient care oriented director of operations for struggling healthcare organizations in need of procedural, operational and image redevelopment. Strong practice development talent with ability to provide catalytic growth in emergent financial situations toward turnaround of diminishing clinical case load. Excellent business, technical, mechanical and computer acumen.
- Operational troubleshooting professional
- Excellent communications skills
- Motivating change leader
- Strong revenue development
- Process improvement
- Profitability and budget reduction
Director of Operations, May 2005-May 2015
Cityland Clinical Associates – New Cityland, CA
- Immersed within struggling ten year old family and geriatric practice toward turnaround and development.
- Evaluated employee skillsets and reappropriated talent toward more effective roles per individual talents.
- Developed, communicated and administered clear policies and procedures to streamline operations and cut waste and costs.
- Conducted patient focus groups toward development of optimal care quality corrections and patient service improvement.
- Developed standards, objectives, measurement guidelines for clinical performance with subsequent periodic evaluation, reporting and correction.
- Ensured daily clinical operations, including facilities, staff, equipment and technologies, continued at par toward improvement.
- Liaised with vendors, providers and suppliers to develop cost reductions and proposal processes.
- Complied with all regulations and ensured licenses, inspections and other legal requirements remained up to date.
- Reduced annual operations budgets by 40 percent first year, additional 10 percent second year and maintained second year budget standard for remaining eight years.
- Improved patient load by 347% during ten years with the organization.
- Raised patient satisfaction scores for service delivery from a four star rating to an eight star average on a ten-point scale within first two years.
2005 Bachelor’s of Science, Business Administration
University of California-New Cityland, CA