Start Your Healthcare Management Manager Career Today!
Do you want a job in the Healthcare industry? There are opportunities aplenty, but you need your resume to get noticed. That’s where a professional Healthcare Management Manager cover letter comes in, and Resume-Now is here to help you land the job.
With our free cover letter templates, you have a step-by-step guide to writing a cover letter that moves your resume to the top of the pile! pile. Don’t hesitate – write your job-winning cover letter today!
123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Hiring Manager,
As an accomplished business and materials management professional with expertise in directing insurance claims processing and supply chain logistics, I offer expertise that will benefit your company.
My background includes current experience directing claims processing as well as supply chain operations experience in the healthcare field. As VP of Claims for JHAI, I manage over 3,000 claims per year in collaboration with claims adjusters under my direction. I have also spent 5 years as the Arkansas Operations Manager for Smith & Nephew Orthopaedics and 14 years in the BRMC Operating Room as Surgery Business/Materials Manager for a 268 bed hospital with 12 surgical and 3 Cardiac Cath Lab suites averaging 700+ cases per month. I am committed to implementing excellent budgeting, negotiation, cost cutting, and operational management techniques to maximize company revenue.
Key achievements include:
- Supported JHAI’s company growth from a 10 to a nearly 200 employee operation through successful leadership and new market expansion.
- Reduced insurance coverage payouts by settling thousands of claim requests per year on behalf of insurance provider clients.
- Recuperated $300K in lost revenue per month as Business and Materials Manager for Baxter by auditing master and charge files between Cerner and SAP/AS400 to identify and address overlooked surgery charges due to coding and billing errors.
- Consistently saved Baxter surgery $500K per year through successful VAT (Value Analysis Team) product standardization, vendor contract negotiation, and cost vs. reimbursement analysis.
- Developed excellent clinical knowledge needed to negotiate contracts between surgeons and vendors regarding surgical implants, products, services, and equipment such as Steris, ETO and Steam Sterilizers, Pacemaker Programmers, and Fluid and IV management systems.
To compliment this background I completed coursework in Computer Science, Business Management, and Chemical Engineering.
My enclosed resume will give you a better understanding of my background and skills. I thank you in advance for your kind consideration.