As you work on your curriculum vitae, remember to tailor it to the job description from the employer. You can use the PPC manager cv template and the tips here to help you with this. Follow along with the example to make sure you have the correct formatting and that you include each section. Pay attention to how the CV and job description examples reflect each other and highlight important points so you can do the same with your document.
PPC Manager CV Template
Whichtown, MA 11111
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 555-477-2323
Experienced and knowledgeable PPC manager who stays on top of the trends and changes in this ever-evolving industry. Years of experience working with Google Adwords and expert abilities to create campaigns that get results. Focused on bringing customers exactly what they need to boost website traffic and improve sales numbers through simple PPC campaigns. Thrive in a fast-paced environment and good at handling the pressure that comes with tight deadlines. An expert in creating intriguing, effective ads that go beyond client expectations. Driven to be the best in the field of digital marketing and PPC.
2010 to present
Blast Digital Marketing Corp.
* Communicate with clients about their needs, products, business goals, and desires to create a profile to use when creating campaigns.
* Create pay-per-click marketing campaigns.
* Test and analyze the performance of PPC campaigns to determine efficiency and effectiveness.
* Optimize marketing campaigns for the best performance based on reports.
* Manage budget for each client to stay within limits and avoid overspending while also utilizing the budget to the maximum potential to give the client the most for his or her money.
* Stay on task to reach deadline goals.
* Work as part of the marketing team, assisting others when necessary.
* Research and stay on top of trends and changes in PPC marketing.
* Manage digital marketing team.
* Assign tasks to team members and monitor work for quality.
* Ensure team members reach deadlines and stay on budget.
* Handle employment issues in conjunction with human resources.
* Edit all team work and sign off on final copies.
* Five-time winner of excellence in digital marketing award.
Digital Marketing Associate
2003 to 2010
Beck’s Marketing Agency
* Met with clients to discuss marketing needs.
* Created marketing campaigns for online platforms.
* Tracked, managed, and tested campaigns to analyze function and effectiveness.
* Made changes and alterations to campaigns to fix issues and increase effectiveness.
* Created reports and discuss them with clients.
* Assisted other team members as needed.
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Digital Marketing – 2002
New England College of Business
* Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
* Expert knowledge of the internet and computers
* Skilled in social media campaigns and mobile marketing
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
* Proficiency with Google Adwords and other popular PPC platforms
* Passionate about excellence in work performance and customer satisfaction
Hobbies and Interests
Vice president of local historical society. Member of PTA and founding member of community garden project. Own and train horses for use in the military and law enforcement.
PPC Manager CV Questions
What’s an example of a great PPC manager CV?
For a great model for your CV, check out our PPC manager CV sample. This document includes all the necessary sections: header with contact information, professional summary, work experience, education and training, and skills. It also shows how you can add an optional section, such as hobbies and interests, and use it to your advantage. This sample has a professional feel and uses the job description to include important words and phrases that grab the recruiter’s attention.
What’s the best way to include digital skills on a PPC manager CV?
Digital skills are crucial for a PPC manager, so you’ll want to list them on your CV. In addition to working them into your job experience, where you can describe digital responsibilities you had at previous positions, you can include specifics in your skills section. Here’s where you’ll share any expertise in social media, Google AdWords, mobile platforms, and more.
You can see that our PPC manager CV sample also includes digital skills in the professional summary with such phrases as “years of experience with Google AdWords.” This is an excellent way to let recruiters know upfront that you have the digital skills they’re looking for.
How can you separate your PPC manager CV from other candidates’ CVs?
The pay-per-click industry is all about results, so one way to make your CV stand out from the rest is to include metrics that speak to the results you’ve achieved. For example, in your work experience section, saying that you tripled website traffic over the course of four months is better than saying you increased website traffic while at a certain job.
Another way to stand out is to use strong action verbs to begin each bullet point in your experience section. On the PPC manager CV sample, the candidate includes such verbs as “optimize,” “track,” and “assign.” These communicate responsibilities in an impactful way.
Which skills are best to list on a PPC manager CV?
First and foremost, the best skills to include in your CV are the ones you have that the recruiter wants to see. Therefore, pay close attention to the job description. For example, our PPC manager CV sample takes the job description requirement of having a “commitment to quality customer satisfaction and job performance” and translates it to a listed skill, “passionate about excellence in work performance and customer satisfaction.” Doing this not only better ensures your CV will get past any automated system scanning for keywords, but it also shows the hiring manager that you have the skills for the job.
What’s the best design for a PPC manager CV?
Your document should have a clean design that is easy to skim for key information, much like our PPC manager CV sample. Often, recruiters only spend a few seconds looking at a CV before deciding whether to consider the candidate or move on. A professional layout with bullet points, crucial keywords, correct use of white space, and appropriately titled sections all help your CV get a second look. Our resume builder can help you create a professionally designed CV effortlessly.
Using a Job Description to Create a Standout PPC Manager CV
A Sample PPC Manager Description
DM Marketing Agency is looking for the next greatest PPC manager. You should have outstanding skills in the field and proven results with an eye on current trends. Superior knowledge and abilities in all aspects of digital marketing are required. You should be passionate about helping clients blow away their competition and rise to the top of their fields while feeling the same about your own career. We are looking for a shark willing to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. When you work for us, you get a supportive team environment with profit sharing, excellent health insurance, and a strong 401K plan. We also offer the best compensation in the industry to give you maximum earning potential. If you are a real go-getter and committed to helping businesses succeed on the internet through superior marketing tactics, then we want to talk to you.
When you work as our PPC manager, you will:
* Work closely with clients to create PPC campaigns.
* Manage a team of skilled market experts who will assist you in creating campaigns.
* Monitor, oversee, test, and track campaigns to ensure effectiveness.
* Make changes and alterations to campaigns to avoid money loss.
* Stay on budget and meet all deadlines.
We expect you will have the following skills:
* Expert knowledge of PPC
* Ability to work under pressure
* Commitment to quality customer satisfaction and job performance
* Strong communication skills and the ability to lead a team
* At least five years of experience in the field
How to Employ the Job Description in Your PPC Manager CV
As you can see, there are many similarities between the PPC manager cv template and the example job description, which is intentional. You want to do this with your curriculum vitae, too. It is important to use keywords from the job description in your document to help you stand out and ensure your CV will do good if ran through an ATS system. Some of the keywords used in the example were “PPC,” “customer satisfaction,” “experience,” and “communication skills.”
Even more than skills, overall ideas need to match. The job description is full of passion and drive. This was mirrored in the PPC manager cv template. This shows the applicant would be a great fit for this company’s culture. She has the same driven attitude and passion for digital marketing. A hiring manager is sure to take notice of this. It is a way for this document to stand out from the competition and give the applicant a leg up over everyone else applying for this position.