123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code
HR Business Partner adept at aligning business objectives with those of management and employees throughout designated business units. Addresses and anticipate any human resources-related needs. Specialize in serving as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues.
- Performance management
- Project management
- Business acumen
- Change promoting agent
- Human resources capacity
- Coworker relations
ExperienceHR Business Partner, April 2012 — Present
Company Name– City, State
- Provide guidance and interpretation on HR policies and standards.
- Develop contracts for new hires, transfers and promotions.
- Improve work relationships between fellow employees and management by working closely to build morale and motivation.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of training programs and ensures that training program goals are met.
- Conduct meetings with business units weekly.
- Provide HR guidance to management teams in business units when appropriate.
HR Business Partner, August 2008 — May 2012
Company Name– City, State
- Monitored performance on a day-to-day basis to line management through coaching, disciplinary actions, counseling and career development.
- Analyzed the trends and metrics with the business partnership to develop HR policies that obtain solutions and develop motivating programs and policies.
- Evaluated business units to identify training needs and individual coaching needs.
- Analyzed business infrastructure and provided guidance and input on unit restructures, employee development, workplace planning and succession planning.
Education2008 Bachelor of Science, Human Resources
University of California — City, State
HR Business Partner Resume Questions
What’s an example of a great HR business partner resume?
You want your application to stand out, and that means putting together a resume that ensures employers notice your skills and abilities. Our HR business partner resume sample is a great example to refer to as you go about the creation process. Not only is the template bold and sleek, but it includes all necessary sections and key information about the candidate.
To create an exceptional resume like this one, you should try out our resume builder. This builder features a step-by-step process to help you put together a stellar resume for your job hunt.
What should go in the experience section of your HR business partner resume?
The experience section of your resume should include all employment experiences relevant to your career as an HR business partner. As you can see from our HR business partner resume sample, the candidate lists two positions he held as an HR business partner and some of his roles in those jobs.
As you list work experiences, make sure you include your dates of employment, the name of the organization, and your official title. You should also include 3-5 bullet points that describe your responsibilities in each role.
What’s the best way to show you work well in a team on an HR business partner resume?
In many HR positions, you must work within a team that includes administrative assistants, compliance officers, and other HR professionals. To show you work well in a team, start off by mentioning your teamwork skills in your professional statement. You can then weave in this experience throughout each of your resume sections, such as the work experience section and qualifications section, just like our HR business partner resume sample does.
What should you do to make sure your HR business partner resume makes it past an ATS?
An Applicant Tracking System targets specific keywords and flags resumes that include them. If you want to make sure your resume makes it past an ATS, try to include common industry phrases throughout your resume.
Some of the keywords contained in our HR business partner resume sample that an ATS might look for include “HR policies,” “career development,” and “employee development.” These keywords could make a good starting point for your own resume.
What is the best design for an HR business partner resume?
Our HR business partner resume sample features a sleek, clean design with a combination of bold and regular text. Ensure that whatever design you select, employers can read your document easily and retain from it all the necessary information about you.
Research the type of organization that posted the job ad to determine what type of design is appropriate. For instance, laidback organizations might like that you use a whimsical design, but more traditional companies might prefer that you stick to a standard, classic resume design.