Clinical psychologists help people deal with mental and physical health problems, ranging from addiction to relationship issues. The median pay for a clinical psychologist is $77,030 per year. Naturally, if you want to continue your career as a clinical psychologist, you need to have an excellent resume.
Clinical psychologists have medical degrees, usually a doctoral degree with a long residency. Typically, you need to include the state that you’re licensed in, your typical weekly or monthly caseload, and other qualifications that you might have relevant to the position. Education also plays a key role in assessing resumes.
To stand out from the crowd, take a look at our clinical psychology resume template and use it to create your own.Create Resume
123 Fake Street | City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 – email@example.com
Counselor or related professional position where I can contribute my education.
Effectively managed 20 caseloads of families and individual clients. Awarded Anger Management facilitator in Anderson and Anderson. Completed 40hour training at Antioch University at Santa Barbara, Tri-County Services and Company Name for Domestic Violence.
Family Support Specialist
July 2012 to Current Company Name － City, State
- Provided services for Psychosocial Rehabilitation, basic skills for youth and family.
- Billed Medicaid and created behavioral health treatment plans and psychological assessments.
January 2010 to July 2012 Company Name － City, State
- Provided individual, family, group counseling, case management and psychotherapeutic services, Anger management coach, and domestic violence psychoeducation. Prepared Treatment plans with goals and interventiosn
Bilingual Instructional Assistant
January 2008 to January 2011 Company Name － City, State
- Provide translation services to Special Education program: IEP'S, parent conferences, tutoring.
Bilingual Residential Trainer
January 2008 to August 2008 Company Name － City, State
- Monitored members for signs and symptoms of mental illness, provided support, assisted basic skills needed for functioning in society, and responsible for completing documentation.
Bilingual Migrant Tutor
June 2006 to December 2007 Company Name － City, State
- Aid migrant families in utilizing local resources: medical, dental, employment, housing, conducted interviews (on campus or in home), and completed documentation in a timely manner.
Education and Training
M.A : Clinical Psychology, March 2012 Antioch University of Santa Barbara － City, State
B. A : Spanish, 2006 University of California Ventura Community College － City, State
A. A : General Education, 2003 City, State