100 Broadway Lane
New Parkland, CA 91010
Cell: (555) 987-1234
Managed and directed hospital admissions as admissions director and supervisor to staff of about 15 clerical and administrative workers. Extensive knowledge of Federal and state regulations for administrative care of patients. Experienced in necessary computer programs, telephone switchboard equipment and other standard applications and machinations of hospital admissions environments.
- Highly professional
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Strong communicator
- Medicare and Medicaid knowledgeable
- Expeditious in emergencies
- 90 wpm accurate typing
Admissions Director, January 2009-April 2015
New Cityland Regional Medical Center – New Cityland, CA
- Provided hands-on patient admissions and directed other admissions personnel through standard processes and documents completion.
- Maintained bed availability counts and provided facility updates to appropriate personnel.
- Ensured consistent workflow toward optimum patient service.
- Drafted and designed communications documents and materials, including press releases, one-sheet guides, patient forms, brochures and informational collations.
- Visited key referral sources to maintain relationships and developed growing network of referrers.
- Reported upon counts of admitted patients, discharges and other dispositions.
- Developed demographic and other analytical insights for hospital marketing and departmental use toward more effective patient service, hospital referral source engagement and other activities.
- Provided bilingual services in situations of necessity and for translation of documents and physician instructions.
2008 Bachelor of Science, Hospital Administration
University of California – New Cityland, CA